For those who may not know what’s going on, here is a recap of how God has sovereignly–and unexpectedly–altered the trajectory of our lives. We have largely documented the last 12 days of our lives through Facebook posts, so we thought it perhaps the best summary to just list those.We are grateful and thankful for God’s kindness to us in the midst of this difficult time and know that we can count on His steadfast love and faithfulness only continuing as we walk this new road He has laid out before us.
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016