We spoke a few weeks ago at our church with our other team members (Cass and Zach Cann and Jeremy and Lorie Lehman) about our preparation and plans for Papua New Guinea! It was great to be able to share with everyone what years of planning is finally moving toward.If you would like to watch the video you can find it at our church website here.Also, Smedly (one of the pastor/elders at our church whom I will refer to as Smed from here on out) was recently interviewed at a local radio station “Arizona Christian Talk” KXEG and you can listen to it here!Smed is speaking this Sunday as well at Northwest Community Church for their Mission Focus Sunday and we will be participating as well. If you’re in the area and would like to come check it out, we would love to see you.
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016