We have set a date, Lord willing, for leaving for Papua New Guinea (PNG) in August of 2014!Our goal is to move to a tribe in the Finisterre Mountains of PNG (see www.finisterrevision.org), learn the language and culture of that people, and then preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to that people.If God saves some from that tribe, we will then spend the rest of our time, as long as God would allow us, to teach and translate God’s Word into the mother tongue of that tribe, as well as build and strengthen a local, tribal, gospel-preaching, Bible-believing church in that tribe! We made a big picture page which expands on this some more and if you are wondering about ways you can get involved, please visit our get involved page.
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016