“Canada Day” is like the 4th of July…but for Canadians! We get the day off from school which is wonderful because it’s really the first break we have had since we’ve arrived in Canada.To celebrate, we went to the Fort Langley National Historic Center or Site or Monument or Something because it’s right down the street, admission was free, and we were feeling Canadian. Here are Susanna and Benaiah celebrating Canada Day! Mostly, I wouldn’t say this was a ‘spectacular visit’, but that might have been because of our little friends who are not pictured here, the mosquitos. Turns out they live in the US and Canada. It was neat learning about the history of this great place called British Columbia and we all took home a little bit of Canada… And here’s a picture of Onesimus, as he didn’t make it into any of the pictures above.
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016