We believe missions must be Christological. That is, missions must be about the GOSPEL – the good news that God is reconciling sinful man to Himself, forgiving and conquering the sin that separates us from Him so that we can be with Him. This only takes place by the substitutionary death of Jesus at the cross and is available only to those who repent and believe. Missions must be about the proclamation of this exclusive message. Jn 14:6; Acts 4:12; Rom 10:9-10.
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016