Benaiah loves to draw. The other day I picked up one of his drawings, and was like, “whoh, there is a lot of stuff going on in this drawing”.I asked him what a couple things were, and it was probably a five minute explanation. So I posted it here, and labeled some of the items (you may have to click on it to see a larger version of it)! And still even with the labels there is still so much to explore in this picture!
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016