When leaving your homeland, there are some people who are harder to say goodbye to than others.My mom is one of those people—followed closely by the rest of my family. The reason for that is because she is more than a mother to me—she is my sister in Christ and my friend. She is one of the most patient, loving, and joyful people I know. And today is her birthday.To celebrate the fact that God gave her life, and because I am not able to hug her in person today, I made this video. She hasn’t gotten to be with us these past six months; hasn’t gotten to see many smiles and joys that have been a part of us moving to the other side of the world. So I thought I would show her just a fraction of those for her birthday.Did it take a couple days to make. Yes.Did it take three hours to upload? Yes.Was it worth it? Absolutely.Happy Birthday, Mom.I love you and am blessed by you everyday.
Sign Up For Our Blog Updates!
Click Here to receive updates on what God is doing with our ministry!
- When God Gives You Cancer January 23, 2017
- A Tonsillectomy, a Trip, and Reverse Culture Shock November 14, 2016
- Coming Home September 1, 2016
- The Cat Came Back August 16, 2016
- Thankful for Breaks or It’s Good to be Back August 15, 2016
- The Faces of Our Village August 11, 2016
- Goodbye Ahane Josh July 6, 2016
- Wild Animals of Papua New Guinea June 14, 2016
- PNG Economic Situation June 11, 2016
- Learning to Walk…on a Mountain June 4, 2016